WordPress Child Theme Development
What is Child Theme in WordPress?
A child theme is a WordPress theme that inherits the functionality, features, and code from another theme, known as the parent theme. Child themes are the recommended way to modify an existing theme.
Why Use Child Theme?
- A child theme is an incredible way to learn about WordPress Theme development.
- A child theme can boost development time.
- Whenever you modify a theme directly or when it's updated, your modifications may be lost. By developing a child theme, you can ensure that your modifications are safeguarded.
When You Need Child Theme?
The decision to use a child theme may depend on your requirements.
But How would you know whether you require a Child Theme or not??
If you plan to modify your theme’s underlying code, that includes following
- Modify any PHP theme template
- Modify the CSS style sheet
- Modify the theme fuction.php file
- Modify any of the themes asserts stored in the theme folder then Child Theme is required.
“LathiyaSolutions.com" WordPress Child Theme Development
Lathiya Solutions has an experienced team for the complete arrangement of WordPress Child Theme Development. We provide WordPress Child Themes that are fully customizable for your website. Our team creates Child Themes for your WordPress website, ensuring the safeguarding of your website modifications.
WordPress Child Theme Development Service includes
- Child Theme Setup and Development
- Child Theme Customizations and Extensibility
- Child Theme Troubleshooting
- Consultation for Child Theme