WordPress Child Theme Development
What is Child Theme in WordPress?
A child theme is a WordPress theme that acquires the functionality, features, and the code of another theme, the parent theme. Child themes are the recommended way of modifying an existing theme.
Why Use Child Theme?
- A child theme is an incredible way to learn about WordPress Theme development.
- A child theme can boost development time.
- Whenever you modify a theme directly or it is updated, then your modifications may be lost. By developing a child theme you will ensure that your modifications are safeguarded.
When You Need Child Theme?
The decision to use a child theme may depend on your requirements.
But How would you know whether you require a Child Theme or not??
If you plan to modify your theme’s underlying code, that includes following
- Modify any PHP theme template
- Modify the CSS style sheet
- Modify the theme fuction.php file
- Modify any of the themes asserts stored in the theme folder then Child Theme is required.
“LathiyaSolutions.com" WordPress Child Theme Development
Lathiya Solution has experienced team for a Complete Arrangement of WordPress Child Theme Development. We provide a WordPress Child Theme those are fully Customizable for your website. Our team creates Child Theme for your WordPress website, which ensures your website modifications.
WordPress Child Theme Development Service includes
- Child Theme Setup and Development
- Child Theme Customizations and Extensibility
- Child Theme Troubleshooting
- Consultation for Child Theme