Reliable and Industry Standard Terms
- The Buyer may not assign the benefits of the Contract without the written consent of the Seller. The Contract shall be governed by the laws of India and the Gujarat state government.
- The Uniform Laws on the International Sale of Goods, as laid down in the 1980 United Nations Convention, shall not apply unless expressly agreed upon in writing between the parties.
- All copyright and intellectual properties remain the property of Lathiya Solutions if the software is developed at Lathiya Solutions. If it is software (a script) from a third party, then the rights remain with the original owner, and reproduction is the buyer's responsibility. Lathiya Solutions is not liable for any copyright issues.
- In the event of any copyright issues, the entire responsibility lies with the buyer. Lathiya Solutions is not responsible for any issues arising from such matters.
- The client is not allowed to produce copies of the software, except for one (1) copy for backup purposes. The client acknowledges that Lathiya Solutions will not be liable for any damage to the client's computer system.
- As a merchant, we shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the decline of authorization for any transaction, due to the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed upon by us and our acquiring bank from time to time.
- The above pricing is not valid for the MENA region. Please contact us for pricing specific to that region.
- Lathiya Solutions reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Lathiya Solutions websites and services are offered.
- The Seller's employees or agents are not authorized to make any representations or claims concerning the Goods (their ownership) unless confirmed by the Seller in writing. In entering into the Contract, the Buyer acknowledges that it does not rely on, and waives any claims for breach of, any such representations that are not so confirmed.
- Any typographical, clerical or other accidental errors or omissions in sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of an offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Seller shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Seller.
- No order submitted by the Buyer shall be deemed to be accepted by the Seller unless and until confirmed in writing by an authorized representative of the Seller.
- The specifications for the Goods shall be those set out in the Seller's sales documentation. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the specifications of the Goods.
- Subject to any special terms agreed in writing or published on the website, the Seller shall invoice the buyer for the net sum due for the goods upon or after the dispatch of the Goods.
- The Buyer shall pay the price of the Goods on the payment date stated in the Contract. If there is no express provision for the time of payment contained in the Contract, payment shall be made within 10 days after the date of the invoice, regardless of whether delivery has occurred or the property in the Goods has passed to the Buyer. The time of payment of the price shall be a crucial element of the Contract. Receipts for payment will be issued only upon request.
- Except as expressly provided in these Conditions, the Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other terms, or any duty at common law or under statute, or under the express terms of the Contract, for any direct or consequential loss or damage sustained by the Buyer (including, without limitation, loss of profit or indirect or special loss), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (and whether caused by the negligence of the Seller, its servants or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of Goods or their use or resale by the Buyer.
- The Buyer shall ensure that, except to the extent that instructions for the use or sale of the Goods are contained in the packaging or labeling of the Goods, any use or sale of the Goods by the Buyer is in compliance with all applicable statutory and other regulatory requirements. The storage and handling of the Goods by the Buyer shall be carried out in accordance with directions given by the Seller or any competent governmental or regulatory authority. The Buyer will indemnify the Seller against any liability, loss, or damage that the Seller might suffer as a result of the Buyer's failure to comply with this condition.
- If the Buyer fails to make any payment by the due date, then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Seller, the Seller shall be entitled to:
- Cancel the order or suspend any further deliveries to the Buyer.
- Appropriate any payment made by the Buyer to such of the Goods (or the goods supplied under any other contract between the Buyer and the Seller) as the Seller may deem fit (notwithstanding any purported appropriation by the Buyer).
- Charge the Buyer interest (both before and after any judgment) on the unpaid amount at the rate of 3 percent per annum above Midland Bank's (or such other bankers as the Seller may notify) base rate from time to time, until full payment is made (a part of a month being treated as a full month for the purposes of calculating interest).
- If the Client decides to halt work and requests a refund within 30 days of signing a contract or making the first payment, the following conditions apply:
- Work completed up to that point will be billed at the hourly rate specified in the Termination clause of the contract. If no rate is specified, it will be billed at $15 USD per hour.
- The total cost of the work completed (as calculated in step 1) will be deducted from the initial payment.
- The remaining balance will be refunded to the Client.
- If, at the time of the refund request, work has been completed beyond the amount covered by the initial payment, the Client will be responsible for paying for all additional work completed at the hourly rate specified in the contract (or $15 USD per hour if not stated).
- Please note that no portion of the initial payment will be refunded unless a written refund request is made within 30 days of signing the contract.
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
- What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to enhance our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information assists us in effectively responding to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates related to your order. You may also receive occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.